- You have the right to receive information about basic services, including your eligibility to recive financial assistance.
- You have the right to provide input into the sentencing and post-sentencing decisions as well as on the offender's release, parole, community treatment, work release, etc.
- If the abuser named in the Protection From Abuse (PFA) order is jailed for either a violation of the order or for a personal injury crime against a victim protected by the order, then, you have the right to receive immediate notice of his or her release on bail.
- You have the right to know the details of the final outcome of your case.
- You have the right to be accompanied to all criminal court proceedings by a family member, a victim advocate, or a support person.
- You have the right to be informed about the offender's status, including bail, escape, release, and arrest.
- You have the right to receive help in preparing an oral and/or written victim impact statement.
Pennsylvania Crime Victims PDF